Friday 23 November 2012

Week 9: Lab (Adobe Premiere Pro)

During today's lecture we continued looking at image processing. Next week we start looking at video processing so the task for today's lab was to research Adobe Premiere Pro and watch several tutorials on how to use it. 

This is the basic interface of Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5:



Since I studied Interactive Media at college for two years I have used Adobe Premiere Pro before in my video classes. I used both Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 (at college) and Premiere Pro CS4/CS5.5 (at home) so I am quite familiar with how to perform basic editing techniques on video clips, using simple effects and exporting into different file formats optimised for different platforms - including PC, Mac, iOS, Android and other mobile devices. 

No comments: